Wednesday, August 26, 2009

film photographer

Luv these photos shot by Ann Arbor photographer Linda Wan (via apracticalwedding.com) She uses actual film, & she develops & prints all her shots in her darkroom! Luuuuuuv it!!!




Her method is inspiring:
Spontaneity, spirit, real moments in time. This is what I hope you will see in my photographs. With great respect, I will capture you, your loved ones, or your wedding day in a style that is both friendly and unobtrusive. As one of the rare photographers today still working in film, I will use this beautiful medium to create unique and timeless images for you. You will receive a collection of photos you will be able to display both as loving mementos and as fine art....I like to get to know my clients before the photography. Spending time together allows me an understanding of who you are and this will be reflected in your images.
Why I Work with Film
While I appreciate the many benefits of digital photography, I greatly prefer traditional film photography. In this fast-paced, high tech age, I take both comfort and pride in creating images in the time-honored traditional ways. With almost 20 years of darkroom experience, I have developed a high degree of craftsmanship, which I proudly bring to my work today. All of my black and white photos are custom-printed by me, making each photo a unique, hand-printed piece of art.
Custom Albums and Boxes
To complement my artisanal approach to photography, I offer custom-cut mattes and beautiful hand-crafted albums and boxes for display and storage of all your images.
Pricing
I welcome the opportunity to photograph all celebrations big and small and am happy to customize packages to suit your individual needs. In order to give my couples and families my very best effort, I limit my work to a select number of assignments each year.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

photography (29) diy (25) reception decor (23) Invitations (22) real weddings (19) flowers (16) outdoor event (14) cake (12) photo ideas (12) pink (10) bridal shower (9) engagement (9) inspired design (9) inspiration board (7) m+m (7) Custom Invitiations (6) reception (6) color boards (5) wedding dress (5) winter weddings (5) Tahoe (4) Wedding Branding (4) blue (4) favors (4) guestbook (4) printing (4) save the date (4) yellow (4) black (3) ceremony decor (3) green (3) lighting (3) mason jar (3) navy (3) nichole bohner photo (3) nor cal (3) purple (3) red (3) ribbons (3) rustic (3) website (3) white (3) buttercream (2) custom printing (2) dessert (2) event syling (2) grey (2) initial planning (2) on a budget (2) palm springs (2) peacock (2) photo (2) planning (2) retro (2) summer (2) teal (2) unconventional ideas (2) wedding entrance (2) wedding hair (2) wedding party (2) CA (1) Reno (1) accessories (1) advice (1) alpine wedding (1) balloons (1) black and white (1) blue and yellow (1) bridesmaid dresses (1) bridesmaid gifts (1) brown (1) calligraphy (1) candles (1) centerpieces (1) champagne (1) chocolate (1) confetti (1) cost (1) country (1) cupcakes (1) design (1) destination (1) fabric (1) fall (1) fashion (1) fiesta (1) fondant (1) food (1) gold (1) graphic design (1) guest list (1) hot chocolate (1) illustration (1) initials (1) island wedding (1) kraft (1) luvs (1) mammoth (1) marigold (1) mountain (1) napkins (1) orange (1) paper (1) photos (1) picnic (1) pinterest (1) placecards (1) pre-wedding (1) prices (1) print (1) rainbow flowers (1) recipe (1) rehersal dinner (1) seating (1) silk flowers (1) social media (1) sparkle (1) spring (1) sunflowers (1) surprise (1) table setting (1) tent (1) venues (1) video (1) vintage (1) wedding checklist (1) wedding crest (1) wedding exit (1) wedding jacket (1) wedding program (1) wedding registry (1) wedding song (1) west virginia. pbr (1) whimsical (1)
 
All My Wedding Faves