You will need:
*A jar of your choice (with a lid)
*Figurines or jewellery
*Anti-rust sealant for metal pieces
*Dash of glycerin
*Large silver or white glitter (smaller versions will float at the top)
1. Use clear-drying epoxy to adhere your piece to the inside of the lid. Let dry per instructions.
2. After the epoxy dries completely, fill your jar with distilled or boiled water (at room temperature, of course).
3. Add just a dash of glycerin so the "snow" falls slowly.
4. Add as much glitter as you like. If you don't like the look of glitter, you can usually find faux snow at craft stores.
5. Screw your lid on tightly and enjoy your snow globe!